Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Modest IS Hottest"

To my dear, sweet, and few followers I apologize. I am apologizing for my lack of posts over the last couple of weeks, almost months. I do love and enjoy putting my thoughts on display like this. I don't really think that it is all that entertaining for anyone but me, but it is fun. 
So, as for the title...
A little background: I am a part of the FACS department (Family and Consumer Sciences). Each Spring semester the department puts on a fashion show; it displays the creativity of the students. 
It was fun, this years theme was "Modern Marie:Springtime Sweets", so a French theme was present in the clothing produced. 
I  guess the 'Modest is Hottest' part is for the fact that here at LU we have a dress code. {I think it is important to let young ladies know that they do not need to dress inappropriately to get attention, just a thought.}


I love that Liberty gives so many different opportunities to the students. From all of the wonderful speakers we hear at Convocation, to the different artists that perform, and so many other events in between. There are so many things that I am going to miss next year.


So until next time, which will hopefully not be too far from now, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment