Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Call Me Intern"


            So on Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to my internship. It is at this wonderful little shop called Mahone’s Wallpaper Shop. It is owned by a lovely couple, Melissa and Patrick Mahone. Patrick’s mother, Carolyn, also works there. (I hope it’s ok for my to use there names, I’m gonna go with ‘yes, it’s ok’ sense they have their own blog). I love love love working with them. They do not just sell wallpaper, they also have a large selection of paints and fabrics. Well, all of this introduction is for a short story about a dumb thing I did today… I was assigned the task of writing the prices in the back of the fabric books. I was going through them much faster than I thought I would, and then I realized what I had done. I had neglected to add the markup to the cost… needless to say I will be quite busy this Thursday.
            On a more exciting note, ‘glee’ comes on this evening! I don’t completely understand why I am so attracted/addicted to this silly little show, but I am.
            So, I’m thinkin’ that this post is a little lack luster. I had some pretty good thoughts (or so I thought) to share with you today, but apparently not good enough for me to remember to actually write down.
            I think that this might be all for today. There is a mountain of homework in my very near future, including  some online quizzes to take and several pages of material to read and outline...
            So, as my childhood friend Tigger would say, "T-T-F-N! Ta-Ta For Now!"



No comments:

Post a Comment