Monday, February 21, 2011

"OH, Delaware!"

         So, if you have read my other posts, you know I try to be a little clever with my titles. And this time is no different. This was something I said while I was in Raleigh, North Carolina this weekend. It was a fun and busy weekend. Some of the girls on my hall and I went home with one of my newest and dearest friends. I ended up driving. So as we were driving through the city of Raleigh, I hear this car honking at me… I like to think that I am a pretty good driver, these days.  {I will eventually explain about my driving record from High School; My Senior Superlative was ‘Worst Driver’}   So I said, “Who is this honking at me? What’s going on?” As this guy zoomed past I realized he kept looking back at me, which is quite strange… until he got in front of me! With elation, I then squealed, “OH, Delaware!!!”  I am assuming that we were both very excited to see another Delaware car while driving in North Carolina since he honked and I squealed.
Thus ends the story of my title.
         I am sorry that I have not been keeping up with this as I had originally planned, but I have actually been putting homework before other things, and actually getting stuff done! Ha
         I do have fun writing these random little stories. So I think that by writing them sporadically will add to their charm. Also, I do realize that very few people follow what I am doing, but that is so okay. As I have said (or at least I meant to) this is really just something for me to look back at one day and have a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment