Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Chick Flick!"


So here it is at the end of the day and I have yet to do anything that resembles homework… my constant struggle. If I could go to school and go to class with out having to do homework or have tests and quizzes, I would be so happy. I love being able to ‘hangout’ (as they say) and be with my friends, it is just so fun!
            Unfortunately, I have watched 3 movies since I got back from my internship and meeting… “13 going on 30”, “10 things I Hate About You”, and “Runaway Bride.”  I’m not sure what they all have to do with each other, but they have been fun to watch. A fun fact about “Runaway Bride” part of it was filmed about 20 minutes away from my grandmother’s house. I have had lunch at the hotel where Richard Gere’s character stays while he is in Maryland.
            This has been an interesting evening… to say the very least. This weekend is CFAW here at Liberty. For those of you not in the know that stands for College For A Weekend. That is when several hundred high school students come to visit the world’s most exciting university, and have the opportunity to stay on the residence halls! So my RA has been on what is known as Lock Down as the CFAWers were coming in. That was why I have been in her room
            Short post today, but hopefully much more to come.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment